Sunday, November 3, 2013

Review: Buffalo Wild Wings (Waukegan)


I was in Waukegan, IL to transfer the title of my parent's home to the new owner.
Before the transfer, I was looking for the Officemax store and saw BWW. I decided to give it a try. As I entered, there were a lot of people waiting (friday 12:30pm). BWW is a sports bar. dark and noisy. Many TVs for watching games.

I asked the guy how long a wait. He sent me back to the bar area. I took a seat at the only low (regular) table as the waitress quickly appeared. My order of naked tenders and fries came quickly. I was concerned the tenders seemed to be sitting in a pool of greasy but they were good. nice and flavorful. As I am dieting, I had planned to only eat 6 (3 for sauce, 3 without) but it was hard to stop at just 6. I ordered the mild sauce. It reminded me of ranch dressing. I didn't like it on the fries.

If you like sports bars, BWW would be a good choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment