Saturday, May 17, 2014

Review: Texas Roadhouse

On May 17,2014 after spending the second day at Road America’s Spring Vintage Weekend, I took the long way back to my hotel. I ended up at the Texas Roadhouse.

It, of course, has a western cowboy theme and a friendly staff. The young lady showed me to my table and brought along a basket of rolls and cinnamon butter.

I ordered a 6oz sirloin, corn and steak fries. Since I said this was my first time at the Texas Roadhouse, one of the manager brought me a sample of their ribs.

The roll was good but I am not a fan of cinnamon butter. The corn and fries were okay.

The steak was very good but the ribs were outstanding. You could easily pull the meat of the bones. It was very flavorful. I would go with the ribs over the sirloin if I go again.

No comments:

Post a Comment