Saturday, March 30, 2013

My London day trip to Paris

In 1995, I visited England and Scotland. I found an fairly inexpensive day trip to Paris.

On the day of the trip, I boarded the Eurostar early in the morning for the trip thru the chunnel to Paris. We boarded a bus for a 90 minute tour around Paris. (except for a couple times to get off the bus for few quick pictures - no stops)

Around noon, they let us off at a department store. On one of the upper floors, there was a cafeteria. Not knowing any french, I just pointed at something that looked safe to eat.

Back on the bus for more touring. (no stops). Then back on the Eurostar to get back to London for dinnertime.

No bargin so just basic tour. But it was fun riding the Eurostar through the english and french countryside. It gave you a nice quick overview of Paris.


Stock image of Eurostar




Nice gray day in Paris.

No comments:

Post a Comment