Saturday, June 15, 2013

Red Cliffs Lodge (Moab Ut)


In researching hotels for my trip to the Moab, Ut area, I came across the Red Cliffs Lodge. I couldn't afford staying for my entire trip. So on April 23rd, I headed for the Red Cliffs Lodge for the night. The staff was friendly and helpful. My room was like many hotel rooms with a little kitchenette. Except it had rustic wooden walls, split level and a porch with an incredible view of the Colorado River.

I had to do some work, I setup my laptop on the table on the porch. Got the wifi working. I was all set to do some work while viewing the Colorado River but rats I couldn't get a connection to my office mainframe. Oh, well! I tried.

The lodge is a location that was used by many westerns like John Wayne's movie "Rawhide".
Website: Red Cliffs Lodge

No comments:

Post a Comment