Saturday, June 15, 2013

Review: Red Cliffs Lodge Restaurant


While staying the night at the incredible Red Cliffs Lodge, I had dinner at their restaurant.

The friendly staff gave me a table next to the picture window. While reading the menu, I also stared out the window at the Colorado River. I was imagining John Wayne making a movie in the scenery before me and how real cowboys traveled along this river. My dinner choice is easy. I ordered a Buffalo Steak.

As I ate the steak, I thought about the difference in an wild west cowboy ate his buffalo steak and my eating a steak in a comfortable restaurant.

The fresh dinner rolls were good. The fries were okay, The Buffalo steak tasted like a really good steak.

Excellent choice for dinner if you are in the Moab area.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for your post. I admiring time and effort you put in your blog.

    Bryce Canyon Lodging

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since everyone wants to just shout out mean words, Thanks for taking the time to create this post. Everyone most likely worked endlessly until it was done, and , by the way, i also like to travel by car Denver

    ReplyDelete